DIN 2448 Seamless Steel Pipes and Tubes-Dimensions, Conventional
Masses per Unit Lengthstandard reference.
Schedule: Sch10,sch20, Sch40, Std, Sch80, Xs
Length: 5.8 Meters For 20ft Container, 6-12 Meters For 40ft
Inspection and Test:
- Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test
- Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening,
Bending, Hardness, Impact Test
- Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected
for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no.,
dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
- Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with
- Weight of bundle-up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
- Each bundle is furnished with three tags.