JIS G3461 Carbon Steel Boiler and Heat Exchanger Tubes
JIS G3461 is a JIS standard refers to boiler tubes,heat exchanger
tubes, condenser tubes etc. This steel pipe is used in carbon steel
pipes for tube heat-exchange inside and outside, such as boiler
water steel pipe, superheater tube, condenser tube and more.
However, it is not applicable to the steel tubes for heating
furnace and steel heat exchanger tubes for low temperature service.
The size range of JIS G3461 boiler tube(mm):
- Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm-168.3mm
- Wall Thickness:2.0mm- 14 mm
- Length: max 19000mm
Application of JIS G3461 seamless tubes:
- used for exchanging heat on the inside and outside of the tube,
such as water tubes, smoke tubes, superherater tubes, air preheater
tubes, etc. of boilers, and heat exchanger industries.
- it is not applicable to the steel tubes for heating furnace and
those for heat exchangers for low temperature service.
The main products of steel / steel grade:
- JIS G3461 STB340
- JIS G3461 STB410
- JIS G3461 STB510
- Heat treatment,Annealed, Normalized, Normalized and Tempered
- Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting
- Painting as requested.
boiler tube, boiler tubes, G3461 STB510, heat exchanger tubes, JIS
G3461 STB340, JIS G3461 STB410, Seamless tube, seamless tubes,